- We now have a separate map that shows the major MSAs and the Qualified Opportunity Zones located therein
- Added direct links to Census Bureau for each Opportunity Zone Census Tract showing:
- Household Income
- Color-coded Qualified Opportunity Zone Types
- Low-Income Community – Individual poverty rate of at least 20% and median family income up to 80% of the area median
- Non-LIC Contiguous – Contiguous with Low-Income Community Census Tracts and median family income up to 125% of the median family income of the designated Low-Income Community Census tract with which it is contiguous
- Allow users to change basemaps (streets, satellite, topographic, etc)
- Launch the map in a separate window (beta – please be patient)
You can quickly enter an address to see if it falls within a Census Tract designated as a Qualified Opportunity Zone.
Clicking on a specific Census Tract will open a popup window showing you information about the type of Qualified Opportunity Zone, the Census Tract information, as well as demographic data.
Don’t forget to check out our Qualified Opportunity Zone Resource Center for Real Estate Developers
Any problems or requests? Let Us Know
Open New Window on Mobile
Open Map in New Window